UASSP Vendor Exhibits connect vendors with Secondary School Administrators from Utah. The exhibits coincide with our summer and winter conferences. There are approximately 20 spots available at each exhibit and you can register online. The exhibit is a two-day event. See below for more information. If you would like to receive emails about our vendor exhibits, please contact Geri at email@example.com
2024 January Mid-Winter Conference Vendor Exhibit
Merchandise, games, and signage are welcome to advertise your area. Drinks, snacks, and lunch are included in the vendor booth fee for two people. If you have more than two in your group who would like lunch, please contact Geri McCauley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: January 29&30
- Place: Dixie Convention Center
- Where: 1835 S. Convention Center Dr., St. George, UT 84790
- Set-up: January 29th, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Exhibit: January 29th, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm; January 30th, 7:15 am – 8:00 am; 10:00 am – 10:30 am; 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Times may vary slightly.
- Breakdown: January 30th, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Description: 10′ x 10′ partitioned space with a 6′ draped table, two chairs, wastebasket, and Wi-Fi
- Event Room: Ballrooms A, B, C, and D
- Cost: $250
- Dixie Center Contact: Cindy Curtis at email@example.com
- UASSP Registration Contact: Geri McCauley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electricity and extra chairs are an additional charge. Please contact Cindy at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- For any packages that need to be mailed to the Dixie Center, please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- There is no limit to how many people from your team can attend the exhibit as long as everyone is comfortable in the 10’x10′ space that only comes with 2 complimentary chairs.
- Check-in at the front registration desk located inside the main entrance.
- Booth assignments will be given at the time of arrival.
- Parking is available in the north parking lot. Large loads can temporarily use the east loading dock.
- Administrators meet in a separate conference area and will visit the vendor exhibit during scheduled times.
- There are approximately 300 administrators that attend the conference.
- A bingo card with each exhibitor’s logo is given to each administrator. Stamps will be provided to each exhibitor to stamp the bingo card after the administrator visits their booth. Prizes from UASSP and vendor donations will be given to administrators who participated in the bingo card activity.
- If you are willing to donate a prize, please select this option when registering and you can give it to Geri McCauley at check-in. Or, you can administer your own drawing at your booth.
- After registering, an email confirmation with the agenda will be emailed approximately 2 weeks before the conference, and a list of attending administrators will be emailed 1-2 days before the conference.
We look forward to seeing you at our exhibit. Click on the link to register: Vendor Exhibit Registration
2024 June Summer Conference Vendor Exhibit – AS SOON AS WE HAVE A VENUE ESTABLISHED WE WILL SEND AN EMAIL TO ALL VENDORS ON FILE.
- Date: June 10&11
- Place: TO BE DETERMINED
- Where: Park City, Utah
- Event Room: