What are the benefits of being a member of the UASSP and NASSP?
The Utah Association of Secondary School Principals is an organization that values the great work of administrators all over the state of Utah. We recognize the challenging work you do and want to help by providing the most current research information available through first class publications such as the UASSP Impact Magazine, the NASSP Principal Leadership Magazine, as well as other newsletters. The conferences provide opportunities for you to learn from experts, educational specialists and most importantly – your peers as you have discussions about what is working for you. We invite you to renew your membership or to become a new member of the Utah Association of Secondary School Principals (UASSP) and the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). As a member, you can turn to us for timely information, targeted educational programs, networking opportunities, professional and legal advice and other specialized assistance. Below are some of the benefits we offer:
- A nationwide network of over 28,000 members
- Peace of mind with $1,000 in state legal fees and $10,000 in national legal fees
- $1,000,000 liability insurance
- Free legal advice and assistance
- Member-only discount for UASSP and NASSP conferences, conventions and educational materials
- UASSP and NASSP website
- Communication about current legislative issues
- A voice for you and your school in our state and nation’s capitol
The cost to be part of both organizations is $400 per year ($150 UASSP/$250 NASSP). To join or to renew your membership, go to www.uassp.org and use our online registration or mail the form with a check to UASSP 525 East 300 South Kaysville, 84037.
We are looking forward to another great year and encourage you to be part of our professional organization.