What are the benefits of being a member of the UASSP and NASSP?
The Utah Association of Secondary School Principals is an organization that values the
great work of administrators all over the state of Utah. We recognize the challenging
work you do and want to help by providing the most current research information
available through first class publications such as the UASSP Impact Magazine, the
NASSP Principal Leadership Magazine, as well as other newsletters. The conferences
provide opportunities for you to learn from experts, educational specialists and most
importantly – your peers as you have discussions about what is working for you. We
invite you to renew your membership or to become a new member of the Utah
Association of Secondary School Principals (UASSP) and the National Association of
Secondary School Principals (NASSP). As a member, you can turn to us for timely
information, targeted educational programs, networking opportunities, professional and
legal advice and other specialized assistance. Below are some of the benefits we offer:
- A nationwide network of over 30,000 members
- Peace of mind with $1000 in state legal fees and $10,000 in national legal fees
- $1,000,000 liability insurance
- Member-only discount for UASSP and NASSP conferences, conventions and educational materials
- UASSP and NASSP websites, monthly newsletters and updates, Impact Journal, monthly Power Hour, conferences and other PD opportunities
- A voice for you and your school about legislative priorities
- Collaboration opportunities with state/national education and political leaders
- Opportunities for recognitions and awards for you and your school at the state/national level
- Networking opportunities with other secondary administrators
- And more…..go to our website at uassp.org for more information
The cost to be part of both organizations is $425 per year ($175 UASSP/$250 NASSP).
To join or to renew your membership, go to www.uassp.org and use our online
registration or mail the form with a check to UASSP PO Box 773 Springville, UT 84663.
We are looking forward to another great year and encourage you to be part of our professional organization.